This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 to 14 days.
Note: There is no ebook version of this title.
Drawing from his 35 years experience as an instructor and technical writer in the field, the author provides instructors, students, and professionals with a wealth of welding technology in a readable and comprehensive handbook.
Describes-in detail-the technology and manipulative procedures for making successful welds in all welding positions, types of joints and metals. Offers hundreds of hints on how to solve every on-the-job welding problem.
- Technology of Welding Arc Behavior
- Workpiece-Warping and Weld-Cracking Controls
- Welding Sheet Metal
- Low-Hydrogen-Electrode Characteristics and Applications
- Welding Stainless Steel
- Brazing and Welding Cast Iron
- Welding Aluminum and Magnesium
- Welding Steel Pipe (SMAW)
- Welding Stainless-Steel Pipe and Tubing
- Welding Aluminum Pipe
- Build-Up and Hard Surfacing
- The Art of Arc and Flame Cutting Metal
- Weld-Size Determination