Compact and pocket-sized, the Pipefitters Handbook is a timeless classic that contains thousands of facts and figures relevant to pipefitters, steamfitters, plumbers, hydraulic fitters, layout people and apprentices—anyone concerned with layout and installation of pipe. It provides immediate answers, without the need for lengthy calculations, to all kinds of problems found in power and industrial pipebending and the fabrication of welded fittings. With sections on soldering and brazing, types K, L, M copper tube, DWV copper drainage tube, plastic pipe, screwed offset connections, rolling offsets, dimensions of Schedule 40, 80, and 120 steel, and wrought iron pipe, it’s the perfect resource for having on the job.
- Provides answers to all sorts of problems indigenous to power and industrial pipebending, and the fabrication of welding fittings in both shop and field.
- Logically categorizes all material according to job description, supporting each working table with a clear example of how to use it.
- Includes a special reference section that gives instant data on the 24 most useful on-the-job subjects, such as spark tests for metals, sheet metal weights, valve types, weights and measures, and many more.
- Discusses all types of bends; elbows, tees, and crosses; plastic pipe; soldering and brazing; travel and run; fitting dimensions; threading pipe; relative physical properties; and more.
This invaluable handbook also is available
in a value-packed combination package
that includes a custom Pipe Trades Pro™ calculator.
Click here for more information.
- Part 1: Power and Industrial Pipe Bending
- Part 2: Pipe Fabrications
- Part 3: Soldering and Brazing, Plastic Pipe
- Part 4: Offset Connections, Screwed and Flanged Fittings
- Part 5: Reference Data