This book is no longer available in print. For the eBook version, click on the link above.
A new, 4th edition of this title is available. For more information, click here.
Blueprint Reading Basics: Manufacturing Print Reading, Third Edition, is the third most popular title offered by Industrial Press. The Third Edition offers many updates.
Written by Warren Hammer, a seasoned professional with more than 50 years experience in manufacturing, Blueprint Reading Basics: Manufacturing Print Reading is widely used. Functioning as a self-training manual, the Third Edition has been expanded to include many new and revised worksheets designed to facilitate the reader’s ability to form a mental picture from a drawing. Blueprint Reading Basics: Manufacturing Print Reading is the perfect text for students taking blueprint reading, machine shop, or tool and die courses, as well as machinists, mechanics, technicians, and inspectors. <br>
- Reviews the subject in great detail using many illustrations and examples.
- Thoroughly reviews all aspects of print reading.
- Includes industry standards & practices.
- Copies of industrial prints are found throughout, providing a balanced presentation of blueprint reading theory and industry applications.
- Answers to the worksheets and additional Worksheets in Blueprint Reading Plus 5 are available in PDF format to qualified instructors.
Warren Hammer was a seasoned professional with more than 50 years of experience in manufacturing. His Blueprint Reading Basics book has been the go-to reference on this subject for generations.
- The Basics of Blueprints
- The Reading of Blueprints
- The Lines and Views of Blueprints
- The Total Blueprint
- Surface Texture
- Machine Terms and Holes
- Machining Requirements
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Types of Blueprints and Computer-Aided Design
- Answers to Review Questions