Note: There is no ebook version of this title.
Blueprint Reading Basics has been a popular textbook in the academic and industrial world for many years. And now the new Spanish-language edition, Como Leer Dibujos Industriales, is sure to become just as reliable for Spanish-speaking students and apprentices who need to learn how to interpret and read blueprints that are written in English.
Containing the first six chapters of the English-language 3rd edition,Como Leer Dibujos Industriales includes tolerances and provides a practical training program for reading industrial blueprints. Como Leer Dibujos Industriales can be used alone or as a companion to the English-language edition.
- Contains the following sections in Spanish: Preface, Text and Captions, Review Questions and Answers
- Written in the same non-technical and easy-to-read style as the English-language edition
- Numerous worksheets with English and Spanish instructions or only Spanish instructions
- Special skills such as drafting techniques and freehand drawing are not required.
We are sorry, but there currently is no Spanish-language edition of the new Hammer’s Blueprint Reading Basics, 4th Edition.
Warren Hammer was a seasoned professional with more than 50 years of experience in manufacturing. His Blueprint Reading Basics book has been the go-to reference on this subject for generations.
- The Basics of Blueprints
- The Reading of Blueprints
- The Lines and Views of Blueprints
- The Total Blueprint