Note: There is no ebook version of this title.
Written by a recognized expert in the industry, Maintenance Management and Regulatory Compliance Strategies is a unique reference designed to create an awareness as to how important an effective maintenance management strategy is to supporting the regulatory requirements faced by each company today. It highlights the regulatory agencies and their requirements in the context of how they impact the maintenance management function within a company.
Maintenance Management and Regulatory Compliance Strategies begins with an overview of a comprehensive maintenance strategy and in subsequent chapters it examines each of the main regulatory agencies and their requirements for the maintenance function within a company. Anyone in the industry responsible for maintenance programs and those responsible for regulatory compliance issues for their companies will benefit from this guide.
- Focuses on the main compliance programs—OSHA, Process Safety Management, EPA, FDA and ISO-9000.
- Provides numerous examples to highlight the complexity of the standards and the integration that must occur between the standards and maintenance to insure compliance.
- Details the penalties that have been assessed companies who have not maintained compliance, allowing a company to understand the impact of non-compliance with the standards.
- A logical organization makes it easy to find regulatory compliance programs by: a topical outline (by regulation), an impact outline (how they affect maintenance) and a violations section that allows companies to see the cost of non-compliance.
Terry Wireman is a widely-known and respected Consultative Educator, specializing in the improvement of maintenance and asset management for clients. Using techniques and tools such as CMMS and Total Productive Maintenance, his focus is on helping clients develop “World Class” maintenance and asset management policies and practices. As an international expert, he has assisted literally hundreds of clients in North America, Europe, and the Pacific Rim improve their maintenance and asset management effectiveness. He has authored over 20 textbooks and was a member of the U.S. TAG, providing input into the ISO-55000 document. Terry is currently the Senior Vice President – Strategy of Vesta Partners, LLC, where his responsibilities include developing return on investment case studies and site cost-benefit analyses.
- Introduction to Maintenance Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Inventory and Purchasing
- Work Orders
- Training and Skills Development
- Operation Involvement
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Maintenance Management and Regulatory Compliance
- Appendix A – C