This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 to 14 days.
An invaluable resource, The Metal Stamping Process was written by an expert with over 30 years of practical experience, and it has been used for years as the core reference for what is widely regarded as the premier training program in this industry. With this book you will have immediate access to metalworking formulas, design standards, set up techniques, guidelines for designing and tolerancing parts, material choices, EDM, coatings, lubricants, problems and root causes, tooling tips, machine maintenance and mil standards.
ProQuote, a complete and simple-to-use Excel program for cost estimating, is used (for more information and a free download, click on the “Resources” tab directly above). It will help ensure that your calculations are correct and save you time besides.
- The only book in the field to explain the business side of the industry, including “buy/make” decisions.
- Explains how to do the same operation several different ways, as well as the pros and cons of each way.
- Provides tooling tips only an insider knows.
- Focuses on failure avoidance.
- Contains illustrations that depict actual parts and case studies.
MACOR ProQuote © 2002
1. ProQuote is a Microsoft Excel program.
2. Minimum requirements are Win 3.1/Excel 5.0*
3. The filename is Pro-q-2002.xls
*Note: This older program may not run on newer operating systems.
- The Distinct Groups of Metal Stamping
- Part Design
- Estimating and Quoting
- Tool Design. Raw Material
- Designing for Part Features
- Forming and Bending Applications
- Draw Forming
- Designing for Performance
- Tooling Enhancements for Performance
- Pressroom Utilization
- Die Electronics