This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 to 14 days.
Completely revised and updated, this new edition of a classic reference focuses on the financial approach to the subject—a methodology that produces quantifiable results allowing a TPM program to be sustainable. And while clarifying what TPM is and what it is not, it clearly presents the economic value of TPM and shows how to calculate the Return on Investment (ROI) that a company can expect. It is the perfect resource for anyone who is considering implementing TPM or looking for ways of improving their current process.
- Various case studies that show how to explain the value of OEE to everyone in the organization, from the senior executive to the shop floor personnel.
- OEE discussions showing how to “dollarize” results and present the financial terms to executive financial personnel.
- A clarification of the goals and objectives of TPM, allowing TPM Champions to clearly present a TPM business case to their organizations.
- Explanations of the pitfalls that may be encountered during TPM implementation and how to avoid or correct these problems.
Terry Wireman is a widely-known and respected Consultative Educator, specializing in the improvement of maintenance and asset management for clients. Using techniques and tools such as CMMS and Total Productive Maintenance, his focus is on helping clients develop “World Class” maintenance and asset management policies and practices. As an international expert, he has assisted literally hundreds of clients in North America, Europe, and the Pacific Rim improve their maintenance and asset management effectiveness. He has authored over 20 textbooks and was a member of the U.S. TAG, providing input into the ISO-55000 document. Terry is currently the Senior Vice President – Strategy of Vesta Partners, LLC, where his responsibilities include developing return on investment case studies and site cost-benefit analyses.
- The History and Impact of Total Productive Maintenance
- Defining Equipment Losses
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Activities Before TPM
- Developing the TPM Implementation Plan
- Preventive Maintenance
- Maintenance Inventory Controls
- Improving Maintenance Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Maintenance Information Systems
- Capacity Assurance Technicians
- Total Economic Maintenance
- Team-Based Maintenance
- Performance Indicators for TPM
- The Future of TPM
- Maintaining the TPM Vision