This book is no longer available in print. For the eBook version, click on the link above.
Forecasting is an integral part of almost all business enterprises. Fundamentals of Forecasting Using Excel provides readers with the tools to analyze their data, develop forecasting models and present the results in Excel. Progressing from data collection, data presentation, to a step-by-step development of the forecasting techniques, this essential text covers techniques that include but not limited to time series-moving average, exponential smoothing, trending, simple and multiple regression, and Box-Jenkins. This book can be used both as a primary text and as a supplementary text.
- Highlights the use of Excel screen shots, data tables, and graphs.
- Features Full Scale Use of Excel in Forecasting without the Use of Specialized Forecast Packages.
- Includes Excel templates.
- Emphasizes the practical application of forecasting.
- Provides coverage of Special Forecasting, including New Product Forecasting, Network Models Forecasting, Links to Input/Output Modeling, and Combination of Forecasting.
You also may be interested in
by Merwan Mehta
- Introduction to Forecasting
- Summarizing and Displaying Data in Excel
- Basic Time Series Analysis
- Forecasting Performance Measurements, Tracking Signals, and Randomness Tests
- Advanced Time Series Forecasting Techniques
- Simple Linear Regression Analysis in Forecasting
- Multiple Linear Regression Analysis in Forecasting
- Markovian Forecasting Models
- Diffusion Modeling and Forecasting
- Miscellaneous Forecasting Models