This book is no longer available in print. For the eBook version, click on the link above.
Advanced AutoCAD® 2014 Exercise Workbook is the right book for users if they liked the author’s Beginning AutoCAD® 2014 Exercise Workbook, or they’re looking for a clear, no nonsense, easy-to-follow text, or they want to learn more about AutoCAD® such as Xref, Attributes, and 3D solids. Totally updated for AutoCAD 2014 and 2014 LT, it offers several new features as well as improved Command Line Options including, AutoComplete, and faster searching for help; Faster Start-up times; Enhanced Model and Layout tab previews. All exercises print easily on a standard 8 ½″ x 11″ printer. For use with the PC version of AutoCAD 2014 only.
- Autodesk 360 Cloud
- Geographic Location – Set a Geographic Marker of your position, a landmark, or even a building at the exact location it is in the world using real-world coordinates. Place position markers at locations you specify and label them.
- Design Feed Palette, where you can enter text messages and collaborate with other Online Users, and associate your message with a location on the drawing;
- Multiple File Tabs Control
- Command Line Options including: AutoCorrect – Synonym Suggestions List and Adaptive Suggestions List – Search Online for Help – Easily insert Blocks, Hatch Patterns and Layers.
- Three new Appendices—adding a printer/plotter to the system, AutoDesk 360 connectivity, and new Command Line features and enhancements.
Free download: For the Advanced AutoCAD Exercise Workbook 3D demo file (dwg format), click here.
Also check out the new
Cheryl Shrock is a retired Professor and Chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast College in California. She developed the world-reknowned AutoCAD® Exercise Workbooks for classroom and self-study use as a result of both her teaching skills and extensive industry experience. An acclaimed AutoCAD expert, she is an Autodesk® registered author.
Steve Heather is a former Lecturer of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Aided Design in England. For more than a decade, he has been a Beta Tester for Autodesk, testing the latest AutoCAD software. Previous to teaching, and for over 30 years, Heather worked as a Precision Engineer in the aerospace and defense industries. In addition to co-authoring the Beginning and Advanced AutoCAD® Exercise Workbooks and the AutoCAD® Pocket Reference, he also is author of AutoCAD® 3D Modeling and the Engineers Precision Data Pocket Reference and is a key engineering consultant and contributor to the Machinery’s Handbook. Steve welcomes emails about his books at email@example.com.
Meet Author Steve Heather!
To read an interview with this world-class AutoCAD expert,
click here for our 3D Modeling newsletter.