Beginning AutoCAD® 2015 Exercise Workbook is the right book for users new to AutoCAD® or who want to brush up on the basics. This is a clear, no nonsense, easy-to-follow text that helps user learn AutoCAD quickly and easily. All exercises print easily on a standard 8 ½” x 11” printer. For Use with the PC version of AutoCAD 2015 only
- The “New Tab” page containing two sliding content frames – Learn and Create, enabling you to quickly access recent drawing files, templates, product updates and online resources.
- Dark color interface which includes the Ribbon, Status Bar and Palettes. This contrasts with the dark model space and reduces eye strain.
- Graphics Performance dialog box making it easier to change graphics settings.
- Lasso selection giving greater control when selecting objects.
Totally updated for AutoCAD 2015 and 2015 LT. Improved features include:
- Enhanced Status Bar giving greater control on the tools you want displayed; Reorganized View Ribbon making it easier to control the visibility of the UCS Icon, Navigation Bar, ViewCube and Layout Tabs; and Improved graphics with Line Smoothing.
- Ideal for classroom instruction or as a self-study tutorial.
- Provides only what you need without all of the jargon.
- Includes 30 lessons with step by step instructions followed by exercises designed for practicing the commands learned within the lesson.
- Each lesson starts very simple and progresses to more complex.
- The approach taken is to familiarize you with the drawing commands first, and then teach users to create their own setup drawings.
- Each lesson is explained clearly and in a non-intimidating manner.
- All exercises print easily on a standard 8.5 x 11 printer.
- AutoCAD 2015 30-Day Trial Version included on the enclosed DVD.
Free Download: To download the AutoCAD Workbook Helper click here.
Also check out the new
Cheryl Shrock is a retired Professor and Chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast College in California. She developed the world-reknowned AutoCAD® Exercise Workbooks for classroom and self-study use as a result of both her teaching skills and extensive industry experience. An acclaimed AutoCAD expert, she is an Autodesk® registered author.
Steve Heather is a former Lecturer of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Aided Design in England. For more than a decade, he has been a Beta Tester for Autodesk, testing the latest AutoCAD software. Previous to teaching, and for over 30 years, Heather worked as a Precision Engineer in the aerospace and defense industries. In addition to co-authoring the Beginning and Advanced AutoCAD® Exercise Workbooks and the AutoCAD® Pocket Reference, he also is author of AutoCAD® 3D Modeling and the Engineers Precision Data Pocket Reference and is a key engineering consultant and contributor to the Machinery’s Handbook. Steve welcomes emails about his books at email@example.com.
Meet Author Steve Heather!
To read an interview with this world-class AutoCAD expert,
click here for our 3D Modeling newsletter.