This is the right book for users who liked the author’s Beginning AutoCAD® Exercise Workbook and want to learn more about AutoCAD’s® features, including Xref, Attributes, and 3D solids. This clear, no nonsense, easy-to-follow text is totally updated for AutoCAD 2016 and 2016 LT, and it offers several new and improved features. All exercises are easy to print on standard 8 ½” x 11″ paper. For use with the PC version of AutoCAD 2016 only.
- Start Tab page, containing two sliding content frames, Learn and Create, enabling you to quickly access recent drawing files, templates, product updates, and online resources.
- DIM command, allowing you to create dimensions based on a selected object.
- Enhanced Status Bar, giving you greater control of the tools you want displayed.
- Isometric Grid Pattern now displays Lines instead of Dots.
- Command Preview is enhanced to allow for Blend, Erase, Scale, Stretch, and Rotate commands.
- Improved graphics with Line Smoothing and the display of perfect curves.
Also check out the new
Cheryl Shrock is a retired Professor and Chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast College in California. She developed the world-reknowned AutoCAD® Exercise Workbooks for classroom and self-study use as a result of both her teaching skills and extensive industry experience. An acclaimed AutoCAD expert, she is an Autodesk® registered author.
Steve Heather is a former Lecturer of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Aided Design in England. For more than a decade, he has been a Beta Tester for Autodesk, testing the latest AutoCAD software. Previous to teaching, and for over 30 years, Heather worked as a Precision Engineer in the aerospace and defense industries. In addition to co-authoring the Beginning and Advanced AutoCAD® Exercise Workbooks and the AutoCAD® Pocket Reference, he also is author of AutoCAD® 3D Modeling and the Engineers Precision Data Pocket Reference and is a key engineering consultant and contributor to the Machinery’s Handbook. Steve welcomes emails about his books at email@example.com.
Meet Author Steve Heather!
To read an interview with this world-class AutoCAD expert,
click here for our 3D Modeling newsletter.