Click here to see our full selection of calculators and calculator/book sets.
Since the first edition published more than 100 years ago, Machinery’s Handbook has been the most popular engineering resource of all time. Universally considered the principal reference in the manufacturing and mechanical industries, the Handbook is the ultimate collection of essential information needed by engineers, designers, drafters, metalworkers, toolmakers, machinists, educators, students, and serious home hobbyists. From engineering and design departments, machine and metalworking shops, and a wide range of manufacturing and industrial facilities, to countless classrooms and workshops worldwide, this is the must-have technical reference.
The Sheet Metal/HVAC Pro Calc is a versatile calculator that enables tradesmen to calculate complex problems with dedicated key functions that are labeled in standard industry terms. The calculator has other advanced built-in construction-math functions to enable HVAC and sheet metal tradesmen to do their work alongside other trades. In addition to the built-in functions, this calculator can handle order of operation, perform square, cube, square root, and cube root calculations, determine ArcK constant for convenient Arc length solutions, and has an offset functions for “S-shaped” bends in ductwork. It can also help solve the layout for wrapper length, centerline radius, and the angle. It works as a regular calculator with typical symbols.
Together, the Machinery’s Handbook and Sheet Metal/HVAC Pro Calculator are the perfect combination resource, providing instant access to metrics and measurements with the flip of a page and press of a button. This incredible set is a must-have for students and professionals in the sheet metal and HVAC fields.
Print and Calculator Features
- Metal Casting and Molding: New information for working with iron, steel, nonferrous metals, and alloys, metal casting and molding processes, and modeling and design considerations.
- Metalworking Processes: More on brazing, soldering, welding, nondestructive testing, forming sheet metal, mill finishes, passivation, electropolishing, and plating.
- All ASME and ANSI standards have been reconfirmed and revised, including the game-changing ASME Y14.5-2018 standard.
- Custom HVAC and Sheet Metal functions let you simplify Test and Balance (TAB) with built-in Fan Law function: CFM, RPM, SP and BHP; velocity and velocity pressure.
- Functions and Terminology consistent with sheet metal and HVAC trade terminology.
- Parenthesis Operator allows you to easily enter complex formulas.
- Memory Storage conveniently stores frequently used constants or interim solutions.
- Mathematics Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Properties, Treatment, and Testing of Materials
- Dimensioning, Gaging, and Measuring
- Tooling and Toolmaking
- Machining Operations
- Manufacturing Processes
- Threads and Threading
- Gears, Splines, and Cams
- Machine Elements
- Measuring Units