HVAC: The Handbook of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning for Design and Implementation + 4090 Sheet Metal / HVAC Pro Calc Calculator (Set)
1008 Pages, 7.00 x 10.00 in
- Mixed media product
- ISBN: 9780831136734
- Availability: In Stock
- Publication Date: August 2021
This is a package containing both the book and a 4090 Sheet Metal/HVAC Pro calculator. For just the print or digital title, click here.
Click here to see our full selection of calculators and calculator/book sets.
With over 1,000 pages covering all fundamental and practical HVAC design procedures and methods, this classic reference contains a wealth of information that is of great use to the HVAC designer and practitioner, as well as to the student mastering the intricacies of HVAC fundamentals. Unlike any other handbook of its kind, HVAC provides an in-depth treatment of topics via modular self-contained chapters that serve both as a manual for the experienced professional and as a fundamental reference for others. Each self-contained chapter places emphasis on graphical and tabular presentations of data that are useful for easy understanding of fundamentals and solving problems of design, installation, and operation. You are sure to find everything you need right here in one complete volume!
The 4090 Sheet Metal/HVAC Pro Calc is a versatile calculator that enables tradesmen to calculate complex problems with dedicated key functions that are labeled in standard industry terms. The calculator has other advanced built-in construction-math functions to enable HVAC and sheet metal tradesmen to do their work alongside other trades. In addition to the built-in functions, this calculator can handle order of operation, perform square, cube, square root, and cube root calculations, determine ArcK constant for convenient Arc length solutions, and has an offset functions for “S-shaped” bends in ductwork. It can also help solve the layout for wrapper length, centerline radius, and the angle. It works as a regular calculator with typical symbols.
Together, HVAC: The Handbook of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning for Design and Implementation and the 4090 Sheet Metal/HVAC Pro Calc calculator are the perfect combination resource, providing instant access to metrics and measurements with the flip of a page and press of a button. This incredible set is a must-have for students and professionals in the HVAC field.
Print and Calculator Features
- Bell and Gossett ESP-PLUS software provides calculations for the selection of equipment such as hydraulic pumps, heat exchangers, and hydronic and steam system components. It also helps select commercially available equipment and components.
- Trane Load 700 heating and cooling load calculation software allows the user to use detailed geometric, weather and exposure parameters to accurately estimate load during the heating and cooling cycles.
- Primarily uses U.S. Customary Units but also uses both SI and U.S. units in some cases.
- Custom HVAC and sheet metal functions let you simplify Test and Balance (TAB) with built-in Fan Law function: CFM, RPM, SP and BHP; velocity and velocity pressure.
- Functions and terminology consistent with sheet metal and HVAC trade terminology.
- Parenthesis Operator allows you to easily enter complex formulas.
- Memory storage conveniently stores frequently used constants or interim solutions.
- Air Conditioning Processes
- Indoor Air Quality and Ventilation
- Load Estimating Fundamentals
- Heating Load Calculations
- Cooling Load Calculations
- Duct Design
- Pipe Sizing
- Hydronic Heating and Cooling System
- Energy Calculation
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Air Handling and Ventilation
- Steam Heating System Design
- Noise and Vibration Control
- Motors and Starters
- Design Procedure, Abbreviations, Symbols
- Climatic Design Information
- Units and Conversions