Have you already purchased a CD-ROM version of the 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, or 30th edition of Machinery’s Handbook? Or do you have a subscription to the MH29 or MH30 eBook version? If so, for information on a discounted Machinery’s Handbook 31 Digital Edition Upgrade, click here.
Also see attractive combination packages offering the Digital Edition with the toolbox and large print editions of the Machinery’s Handbook, 31st Edition. For information on direct eBookStore purchase of the Digital Edition or Digital Edition Upgrade only, please see the note below.
The Machinery’s Handbook 31 Digital Edition includes the complete contents of the print edition, plus Digital Edition-only material, added indexes, and the complete contents of the Machinery’s Handbook Guide. Usable on your PC or Mac laptop or desktop, iPhone, iPad, and Android device, it provides scalable viewing, printing of specific pages and tables, and quick access to the information you need, via thousands of clickable links and global searching.
The value-added Machinery’s Handbook Digital Edition includes:
- The complete contents of the printed Machinery’s Handbook 31st Edition, which has grown by nearly 100 pages with thousands of revisions and updates since the last edition.
- Nearly 800 pages of additional and archival content—still useful and interesting text, tables, and figures—extracted over time from previous editions of the Handbook.
- Table of contents and indexes for material only available in the Digital Edition, as well as useful standalone indexes of standards and materials throughout this expanded edition.
- The complete contents of the companion volume Guide to the Use of Tables and Formulas in the Machinery’s Handbook, 31st Edition, with handy links to Digital Edition pages.
With the versatile Digital Edition, you can:
- View and print pages the same as those in the printed books.
- Zoom to magnify pages for a detailed view of complex data.
- Access information you need with quick navigation aids: thousands of clickable links in the contents, text, and indexes.
- Your choice of online and offline viewing options on your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices (download of provided reader required for offline viewing applications).*
*Installation Notes:While we have eliminated the need for a CD-ROM drive, an Internet connection still is required for the initial setup of your Machinery’s Handbook 31 Digital Edition. The physical package that will be sent to you includes setup instructions and your unique registration number.
Shipping Note and eBookStore Purchase Option: As noted above, this is a physical, packaged product containing instructions and a unique onetime use access code to use during installation of the MH31 Digital Edition at the Industrial Press eBookStore. If purchased here, you will be sent this product and be charged shipping costs and tax. The same Digital content also is sold online as a direct eBook purchase at our separate Industrial Press eBookStore site. For further information, please go to ebooks.industrialpress.com and look for ISBN 9780831197315, or simply click here.
Have a group that needs access to the extensive resources of the Handbook?
Click on the “Resources” tab directly above for information
on multiuser digital edition pricing.
MH31 Digital Edition Group Rates
While each Machinery’s Handbook, 31st Edition (MH31) Digital Edition is a single-user version, group discounts are available for qualifying corporations, educational institutions, professional associations, or government bodies purchasing multiple redeemable access codes or a multi-user site license. Applicable discounts on the Digital Edition list price (not including the shipping cost) are based on the number of copies purchased:
|Number of Users||Percentage Discount (not incl. shipping)||Discounted Price (per copy/user)|
Note that other discount levels may be applicable to smaller or larger groups.
This multiuser pricing applies to qualifying purchases of the MH31 Digital Edition (ISBN: 9780831138318). The same pricing structure also applies to the digital ebook version sold at the Industrial Press eBookStore. However, it does not apply to the MH31 Digital Edition upgrade option or to any combination packages that include either the Digtial Edition or ebook version of the MH31. This discount pricing also does not apply when using any other discounts or special offers, and it cannot be purchased online. Multiuser discounts are available only to qualifying retail customers and not to resellers.
For further information on multi-user eBooks subscription pricing and options click here. Or send an email to email@example.com with the details of your organization, the number of users/copies you are interested in, and your contact information.
- Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Properties, Treatment, and Testing of Materials
- Dimensioning, Gaging, and Measuring
- Tooling and Toolmaking
- Machining Operations
- Manufacturing Processes
- Threads and Threading
- Gears, Splines, and Cams
- Machine Elements
- Measuring Units
- Index of Standards
- Index of Materials
- Additional in the Digital Edition: Guide to Machinery’s Handbook, 31st Edition
- Digital Edition Index