You have no items in your shopping cart.
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Advanced Engineering Mathematics, 5th Edition
Kenneth A. Stroud and Dexter J. Booth
We are sorry, but this text is no longer available from Industrial Press.
For more information, please visit Macmillan International Higher Education
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revised, expanded, and comprehensive, this reference is almost like having your own personal tutor. You proceed at your own rate and any difficulties you may encounter are resolved before you move on to the next topic. With a step-by-step programmed approach that is complemented by hundreds of worked examples and exercises, Advanced Engineering Mathematics is an effective on-the-job reference for professionals or as a self-study guide for students.
- Uses a technique-oriented approach that takes the reader through each topic step-by-step.
- Features worked examples and progressively more challenging exercises.
- Contains Test Exercises, Learning Outcomes, Further Problems, and Can You? Checklists to guide and enhance learning and comprehension.
- Expanded coverage includes new chapters on Z Transforms, Fourier Transforms, Numerical Solutions of Partial Differential Equations, and more Complex Numbers.
- Includes a new chapter, Introduction to Invariant Linear Systems, and new material on difference equations integrated into the Z transforms chapter.
- Numerical Solution of Equations and Interpolation
- Laplace Transforms Part 1
- Laplace Transforms Part 2
- Laplace Transforms Part 3
- Z Transforms
- Fourier Series
- Introduction to the Fourier Transforms
- Power Series Solutions of Ordinary Differential Equations
- Numerical Solutions of Ordinary Differential Equations
- Partial Differentiation
- Partial Differential Equations
- Matrix Algebra
- Numerical Solutions of Partial Differential Equations
- Multiple Integration 1
- Multiple Integration 2
- Integral Functions
- Vector Analysis 1
- Vector Analysis 2
- Vector Analysis 3
- Complex Analysis 1
- Complex Analysis 2
- Complex Analysis 3
- Optimization and Linear Programming
- ISBN: 9780831134495
- Pages 1100 Pages, Hardcover
- Published Date: January, 2011