You have no items in your shopping cart.
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
An Introduction to Measuration and Calibration
Paul D. Q. Campbell
This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 to 14 days.
Note: There is no ebook version of this title.
Accuracy and consistency are essential to success in manufacturing, and the technology of precision measurement is fully explained and illustrated in this important book for both apprentice and practicing engineers.
Provides illustrations of the devices throughout with descriptions of how they are used in industry. Offers a vast amount of new material that can be applied to virtually any imaginable measurement or calibration task.
- Measuration Systems
- Mechanical Measuring Devices
- Squares and Surface Plate Instruments
- Angular Measuring Devices
- Electronic Measuring Devices
- Optical Measuring Devices
- Miscellaneous Measuring Devices
- Metric/English Conversions, Suggested Reading, Gear Tooth Measurement
- ISBN: 9780831130602
- Pages 208 Pages, Softcover
- Published Date: June, 2005