You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Certification & Accreditation
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
AutoCAD Pocket Reference, 7th Edition
Cheryl R. Shrock and Steve Heather
Looking for the eBook version? Click here.
Organized in 13 sections, this indispensable aid and handy reference is perfect for students, teachers, and all on the job AutoCAD users who are on the go and need an occasional reminder on how to use a command. This pocket reference is not intended to be a substitute for an introductory textbook. To learn AutoCAD quickly and easily, you’ll want to obtain a copy of Beginning AutoCAD Exercise Workbook by the same authors.
The AutoCAD Pocket Reference, 7th Edition is the Right Reference for You If …
- You need help in using the right commands on the job or in the classroom.
- You need a compact reference that you can take with you anywhere and find what you need quickly and easily.
- You need a reference that includes all basic AutoCAD commands and concepts.
- You are using AutoCAD release 2015 or later.
- All sections updated to reflect AutoCAD 2015/2016 styles, including all new images and many amended and new illustrations.
- The revised “How to …” section reflects the new methods of selecting objects in AutoCAD 2015/2016, and shows how to select status bar tools and control the display of ribbon tabs and panels.
- The “Dimensioning” section now reflects the new DIM command in AutoCAD 2016, which allows you to create dimensions based on the object you select.
- The expanded “Drawing Entities” section includes the new Revision Cloud commands in AutoCAD 2016.
- New appendixes have been added for metric conversion factors and frequently asked questions.
Cheryl Shrock is a retired Professor and Chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast College in California. She developed the world-reknowned AutoCAD® Exercise Workbooks for classroom and self-study use as a result of both her teaching skills and extensive industry experience. An acclaimed AutoCAD expert, she is an Autodesk® registered author.
Steve Heather is a former Lecturer of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Aided Design in England. For the past 8 years, he has been a Beta Tester for Autodesk®, testing the latest AutoCAD® software. Previous to teaching, and for more than 30 years, Heather worked as a Precision Engineer in the aerospace and defense industries. In addition to co-authoring the Beginning and Advanced AutoCAD® Exercise Workbooks and the AutoCAD Pocket Reference, he also is author of AutoCAD 3D Modeling and the Engineers Precision Data Pocket Reference and is a key engineering consultant and contributor to the Machinery's Handbook. Steve welcomes emails about his books at email@example.com.
Meet Author Steve Heather!
To read an interview with this world-class AutoCAD expert, click here for our latest 3D Modeling newsletter.
- Action Commands
- Drawing Entities
- How To
- Input Options
- ISBN: 9780831135966
- Pages 360 Pages, Softcover
- Published Date: December, 2015