You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Certification & Accreditation
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Basic Fixture Design
This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 to 14 days.
Note: There is no ebook version of this title.
This lavishly illustrated introduction to fixture design takes the reader from concept to building. It details the mechanics, materials used, commercially available components, design procedures, and economics.
- Uses basic terms to explain fixture design.
- Focuses on actual tooling procedures throughout.
- Provides a full understanding of the design and application of fixture tools and checking fixtures, welding fixtures and procedures, three-dimensional space in checking compound warped surfaces, measurement systems, and the simple mathematics required.
- Fixtures Types and Applications
- Welding Fixtures
- Machining and Fabricating Fixtures
- Checking Fixtures
- Reading Body Panel Part Prints
- Drafting Materials and Medium
- Fixture Layout
- Standard Components and Applications
- Manufactured Components and Applications
- Fixture Construction Materials
- Fixture Design: Concept Manufacturing Processes
- The Engineering Industry Workplace
- Tooling Component Suppliers and Manufacturers
- English-Metric Conversions
- ISBN: 9780831130527
- Pages 170 Pages, Softcover
- Published Date: June, 2005