You have no items in your shopping cart.
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Kenneth A Stroud and Dexter J Booth
We are sorry, but this text is no longer available from Industrial Press.
Using the same approach as the authors’ Engineering Mathematics text, Complex Variables may be used in the classroom or as an in-depth self-study guide. Its unique programmed approach patiently presents the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion together with worked examples and exercises. Complex Variables also contains quizzes, learning outcomes, and "Can You?" checklists that guide readers through each topic and reinforce learning and comprehension.
- Uses a programmed approach that takes readers through the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion with worked examples and exercises.
- Contains many Quizzes, Learning Outcomes, and Can You? checklists.
- Effective as a classroom textbook or a self-learning manual.
- Functions of a Real Variable
- Complex Numbers
- Polar and Exponential Forms
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Complex Mappings
- Partial Differentiation
- Complex Calculus
- ISBN: 9780831132668
- Pages 320 Pages, Softcover
- Published Date: January, 2008
Related ProductsHere are some other top products we suggest you may find of interest: