You have no items in your shopping cart.
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Kenneth A Stroud and Dexter J Booth
This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 to 14 days.
Note: There is no ebook version of this title.
Using the same innovative and proven approach that made the authors’ Engineering Mathematics a worldwide bestseller, Complex Variables may be used in the classroom or as an in-depth self-study guide. Its unique programmed approach patiently presents the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion together with a wealth of worked examples and exercises.
Complex Variables also contains quizzes, learning outcomes, and "Can You?" checklists that guide readers through each topic and reinforce learning and comprehension. Both students and professionals alike will find this book a very effective learning tool and reference.
- Uses a unique programmed approach that takes readers through the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion with a wealth of worked examples and exercises.
- Contains many Quizzes, Learning Outcomes, and Can You? checklists.
- Ideal as a classroom textbook or a self-learning manual.
- Functions of a Real Variable
- Complex Numbers
- Polar and Exponential Forms
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Complex Mappings
- Partial Differentiation
- Complex Calculus
- ISBN: 9780831132668
- Pages 320 Pages, Softcover
- Published Date: January, 2008
Related ProductsHere are some other top products we suggest you may find of interest: