You have no items in your shopping cart.
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Kenneth A Stroud and Dexter J Booth
We are sorry, but this text is no longer available from Industrial Press.
For more information, please visit Macmillan International Higher Education
or contact email@example.com.
Using the same approach as the authors’ Engineering Mathematics text, Complex Variables may be used in the classroom or as an in-depth self-study guide. Its unique programmed approach patiently presents the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion together with worked examples and exercises. Complex Variables also contains quizzes, learning outcomes, and "Can You?" checklists that guide readers through each topic and reinforce learning and comprehension.
- Uses a programmed approach that takes readers through the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion with worked examples and exercises.
- Contains many Quizzes, Learning Outcomes, and Can You? checklists.
- Effective as a classroom textbook or a self-learning manual.
- Functions of a Real Variable
- Complex Numbers
- Polar and Exponential Forms
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Complex Mappings
- Partial Differentiation
- Complex Calculus
- ISBN: 9780831132668
- Pages 320 Pages, Softcover
- Published Date: January, 2008
Related ProductsHere are some other top products we suggest you may find of interest: