You have no items in your shopping cart.
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Developing Performance Indicators for Managing Maintenance,
Second Edition, CD-ROM PDF
Note: There is no ebook version of this title.
This is only the CD-ROM version of this popular book (please see system requirements below). For the printed version, click here.
Developing Performance Indicators for Managing Maintenance, Second Edition is designed to provide the key details on how to measure and improve one of the most important functions in an organization today: equipment and asset maintenance management. As one of only a handful of comprehensive collections of performance indicators for managing maintenance in print today, this book is distinguished by its use of techniques based on a variety of management measurement systems, such as the Balanced Scorecard approach.
While the first edition primarily concentrated on the basic indicators for managing maintenance and how to link them to a company’s financials, Developing Performance Indicators for Managing Maintenance, Second Edition goes further by also addressing recent advancements in the management of maintenance. This book is a valuable tool for any company that wants to effectively measure and manage the entire spectrum of maintenance activities to help achieve competitive advantage. Such companies view maintenance as a way to reduce costs of producing their product or providing their services and are intent on using this cost advantage to lower prices, improve profit margins, and improve shareholder value.
- Shows how to maximize your investment in the maintenance function and ultimately your company's assets by helping you focus on specific indicators
- Connects typical functional maintenance indicators to a company's strategic indicators.
- Explains how to improve low-performing indicators
- Includes a detailed table of contents that helps you quickly find specific indicators and a separate a glossary of maintenance terms
Adobe Reader or Acrobat is required for use; Internet access is required for product activation. The CD-ROM is compatible with most Microsoft Windows operating systems from Windows 98 to Windows 8 and 8 Pro, but it is not compatible with later operating systems, Android devices, iPads, iPhones, and similar devices.
Terry Wireman is a widely-known and respected Consultative Educator, specializing in the improvement of maintenance and asset management for clients. Using techniques and tools such as CMMS and Total Productive Maintenance, his focus is on helping clients develop “World Class” maintenance and asset management policies and practices. As an international expert, he has assisted literally hundreds of clients in North America, Europe, and the Pacific Rim improve their maintenance and asset management effectiveness. He has authored over 20 textbooks and was a member of the U.S. TAG, providing input into the ISO-55000 document. Terry is currently the Senior Vice President – Strategy of Vesta Partners, LLC, where his responsibilities include developing return on investment case studies and site cost-benefit analyses.
- The Maintenance Function
- Developing Maintenance Functions
- Preventive Maintenance
- Stores and Procurement
- Work Flow Systems
- Technical and Interpersonal Training
- Operations Involvement
- Predictive Maintenance
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Statistical Financial Optimization
- Continuous Improvement
- The Performance Indicator Hierarchy: Corporate Performance Indicators; Financial Performance Indicators; Efficiency and Effectiveness Performance Indicators; Tactical Performance Indicators; Functional Performance Indicators
- The Future
- ISBN: 9780831132446
- Pages 288 Pages, Digital CD
- Published Date: June, 2005