You have no items in your shopping cart.
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Kenneth A Stroud and Dexter J Booth
We are sorry, but this text is no longer available from Industrial Press.
Using the same approach as the authors' Engineering Mathematics text, Differential Equations can be used in the classroom or as an in-depth self-study guide. Its programmed approach patiently presents the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion together with worked examples and exercises. It also contains Quizzes, Learning Outcomes, and Can You? checklists. These guide readers through each topic and reinforce learning and comprehension.
- Offers many practical do’s and don’ts while covering all the popular Fanuc control systems exclusively.
- Examples and sample programs are used throughout and serve as practical applications of the techniques presented and as the basis of ready-to-run macro programs.
- First-Order Differential Equations
- Second Order Linear Equations
- Series 1
- Series 2
- Power Series Solutions of Ordineary Differential Equations
- Introduction to LaPlace Transforms
- LaPlace Transforms 2
- LaPlace Transforms 3
- Z Transforms
- Matrix Algebra
- Numerical Solutions of Ordinary Differential Equations
- ISBN: 9780831131876
- Pages 416 Pages, Softcover
- Published Date: June, 2005
Related ProductsHere are some other top products we suggest you may find of interest: