You have no items in your shopping cart.
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Kenneth A Stroud and Dexter J Booth
We are sorry, but this text is no longer available from Industrial Press.
For more information, please visit Macmillan International Higher Education
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using the same approach as the authors' Engineering Mathematics text, Differential Equations can be used in the classroom or as an in-depth self-study guide. Its programmed approach patiently presents the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion together with worked examples and exercises. It also contains Quizzes, Learning Outcomes, and Can You? checklists. These guide readers through each topic and reinforce learning and comprehension.
- Offers many practical do’s and don’ts while covering all the popular Fanuc control systems exclusively.
- Examples and sample programs are used throughout and serve as practical applications of the techniques presented and as the basis of ready-to-run macro programs.
- First-Order Differential Equations
- Second Order Linear Equations
- Series 1
- Series 2
- Power Series Solutions of Ordineary Differential Equations
- Introduction to LaPlace Transforms
- LaPlace Transforms 2
- LaPlace Transforms 3
- Z Transforms
- Matrix Algebra
- Numerical Solutions of Ordinary Differential Equations
- ISBN: 9780831131876
- Pages 416 Pages, Softcover
- Published Date: June, 2005
Related ProductsHere are some other top products we suggest you may find of interest: