You have no items in your shopping cart.
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Kenneth A Stroud and Dexter J Booth
This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 to 14 days.
Note: There is no ebook version of this title.
Using the same innovative and proven approach that made the authors' Engineering Mathematics a worldwide bestseller, Differential Equations can be used in the classroom or as an in-depth self-study guide. Its unique programmed approach patiently presents the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion together with a wealth of worked examples and exercises. It also contains Quizzes, Learning Outcomes, and Can You? checklists. These guide readers through each topic and reinforce learning and comprehension. Both students and professionals alike will find this book a very effective learning tool and reference.
- Offers many practical do’s and don’ts while covering all the popular Fanuc control systems exclusively.
- Numerous examples and sample programs are used throughout and serve as practical applications of the techniques presented and as the basis of ready-to-run macro programs.
- First-Order Differential Equations
- Second Order Linear Equations
- Series 1
- Series 2
- Power Series Solutions of Ordineary Differential Equations
- Introduction to LaPlace Transforms
- LaPlace Transforms 2
- LaPlace Transforms 3
- Z Transforms
- Matrix Algebra
- Numerical Solutions of Ordinary Differential Equations
- ISBN: 9780831131876
- Pages 416 Pages, Hardcover
- Published Date: June, 2005
Related ProductsHere are some other top products we suggest you may find of interest: