You have no items in your shopping cart.
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Gear Design Simplified, Third Edition
Franklin D Jones and Henry H Ryffel
This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 to 14 days.
Note: There is no ebook version of this title.
Gear Design Simplified, Third Edition, a classic reference, is a compilation of a series of gear-designing charts illustrating by simple diagrams and examples the solutions of practical problems relating to spur gears, straight-tooth bevel gears, spiral-bevel gears, helical gears for parallel shaft drives, helical (spiral) gears for angular drives, herringbone gears, and worm gears.
- Contains a series of simply diagrammed gear-designing charts, illustrating solutions to practical problems.
- Presents all of the rules, formulas, and examples applying to all types of gears.
- Aids design engineers and manufacturers involved in the production of gears.
- Standard Gear Tooth Forms and Dimensions
- Spur Gears- Full Depth Teeth
- Spur Gears- Stub Teeth
- Internal Gears
- Bevel Gears- Right Angle Drives
- Straight Tooth Bevel Gears- Gleason System
- Bevel Gears of Parallel-Depth Type
- Helical or Spiral Gears
- Herringbone Gears
- Worm Gearing
- Gearing Ratios and Speeds
- Power Transmitting Capacity of Gears
- Definitions of Gear Terms
- ISBN: 9780831111595
- Pages 151 Pages, Hardcover
- Published Date: May, 2005