You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Certification & Accreditation
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Jig and Fixture Design Manual
Erik K. Henriksen
This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 to 14 days.
Note: There is no ebook version of this title.
Written for the experienced engineer as well as the student, this classic reference comprehensively presents the fundamental aspects of jig and fixture design in a readable manner.
Presents the fundamental principles for combining the components into successful fixtures. Includes metric conversion tables and appendices on transfer of tolerances, measuring of tolerances, measuring of angles in radians, and the dimensioning of fixtures by stress analysis.
- Preliminary Analysis and Fixture Planning
- The Fixture Design Procedure
- Locating Principles
- Preparation for Locating
- Design of Locating Components
- Loading and Unloading
- Chip Problems
- Clamping Elements
- Supporting Elements
- Cutter Guides
- Drill Bushings
- Design of Fixture Bodies
- Drawings, Dimensions, Tolerances
- Standard Commercial Fixture Components
- Design Studies
- Universal and Automatic Fixtures
- Stress Analysis and Residual Stresses
- ISBN: 9780831110987
- Pages 312 Pages, Softcover
- Published Date: May, 1973