You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Certification & Accreditation
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Kenneth A Stroud and Dexter J Booth
Note: There is no ebook version of this title.
Using the same innovative and proven approach that made the authors' Engineering Mathematics a worldwide bestseller, Linear Algebra can be used in the classroom or as an in-depth self-study guide. Its unique programmed approach patiently presents the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion together with a wealth of worked examples and exercises.
It also contains Quizzes, Learning Outcomes, and Can You? checklists that guide readers through each topic and reinforce learning and comprehension. Both students and professionals alike will find this book a very effective learning tool and reference.
- Uses a unique programmed approach that takes readers through the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion with a wealth of worked examples and exercises.
- Contains many Quizzes, Learning Outcomes, and Can You? checklists.
- Ideal as a classroom textbook or a self-learning manual.
K.A. Stroud was formerly Principal Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics at Lanchester Polytechnic (now Coventry University), UK. He is also the principal author of Advanced Engineering Mathematics and Essential Mathematics for Science and Technology, both available from Industrial Press.
Dexter J. Booth was Principal Lecturer at the School of Computing and Engineering at the University of Huddersfield, UK. He is the coauthor (with K.A. Stroud) of Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Complex Variables, and Vector Analysis, all available from Industrial Press.
- Program 1: Linear and Simultaneous Linear Equations
- Program 2: Determinants
- Program 3: Matrices
- Program 4: Matrix Algebra
- Program 5: Vectors
- Program 6: Vector Spaces
- Program 7: Linear Transformations
- ISBN: 9780831131883
- Pages 257 Pages, Softcover
- Published Date: January, 2008