You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Certification & Accreditation
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Machinery's Handbook 31
Have you already purchased a CD-ROM version of the 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, or 30th edition of Machinery's Handbook? Or do you have a subscription to the MH29 or MH30 eBook version? For information on a discounted Machinery's Handbook 31 Digital Edition upgrade, click here.
The Machinery's Handbook 31 Digital Edition includes the complete contents of the print edition, plus Digital Edition-only material, added indexes, and the complete contents of the Machinery's Handbook Guide. Usable on your PC or Mac laptop or desktop, iPhone, iPad, and Android device, it provides scalable viewing, printing of specific pages and tables, and quick access to the information you need, via thousands of clickable links and global searching.
The Machinery’s Handbook Digital Edition includes:
- The complete contents of the printed Machinery’s Handbook 31st Edition, which has grown by nearly 100 pages with thousands of revisions and updates since the last edition.
- Nearly 800 pages of additional and archival content—still useful and interesting text, tables, and figures—extracted over time from previous editions of the Handbook.
- Table of contents and indexes for material only available in the Digital Edition, as well as useful standalone indexes of standards and materials throughout this expanded edition.
- The complete contents of the companion volume Guide to the Use of Tables and Formulas in the Machinery’s Handbook, 31st Edition, with handy links to Digital Edition pages.
With the versatile Digital Edition, you can:
- View and print pages the same as those in the printed books.
- Zoom to magnify pages for a detailed view of complex data.
- Access information you need with quick navigation aids: thousands of clickable links in the contents, text, and indexes.
- Your choice of online and offline viewing options on your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices (download of provided reader required for offline viewing applications).*
*Installation Notes: While we have eliminated the need for a CD-ROM drive, an Internet connection still is required for the initial setup of your Machinery’s Handbook 31 Digital Edition. This package includes setup instructions and your unique registration number.
Have a group that needs access to the extensive resources of the Handbook?
Click on the "Resources" tab directly above for information on
multiuser digital edition pricing.
MH31 Digital Edition Group Rates
While each Machinery's Handbook, 31st Edition (MH31) Digital Edition is a single-user version, group discounts are available for qualifying corporations, educational institutions, professional associations, or government bodies purchasing multiple CD-ROMs at one time. Applicable discounts on the Digital Edition list price (not including the shipping cost) are based on the number of copies purchased:
Digital Copies (1 per user) Percentage Discount (not incl. shipping) Discounted Price (per copy/user) 10-19 30% $76.97 20-29 35% $71.47 30-39 40% $65.97 40-49 45% $60.47 50+ 50% $54.98
Note that other discount levels may be applicable to smaller or larger groups.
This multiuser pricing applies to qualifying purchases of the MH31 Digital Edition (ISBN: 9780831138318). The same pricing structure also applies to the digital ebook version sold at the Industrial Press eBookStore. However, it does not apply to the MH31 Digital Edition upgrade option or to any combination packages that include either the Digtial Edition or ebook version of the MH31. This discount pricing also does not apply when using any other discounts or special offers, and it cannot be purchased online. Multiuser discounts are available only to qualifying retail customers and not to resellers.
For further information regarding this special pricing, please send an email to email@example.com with the details of your organization, the number of users/copies you are interested in, and your contact information.
- Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Properties, Treatment, and Testing of Materials
- Dimensioning, Gaging, and Measuring
- Tooling and Toolmaking
- Machining Operations
- Manufacturing Processes
- Threads and Threading
- Gears, Splines, and Cams
- Machine Elements
- Measuring Units
- Index of Standards
- Index of Materials
- Additional in the Digital Edition: Guide to Machinery's Handbook, 31st Edition
- Digital Edition Index
- ISBN: 9780831138318
- Pages 4200 Pages, E-Book
- Published Date: March, 2020