You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Certification & Accreditation
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Machinery's Handbook, 31st Edition
Important note: If you do not have a valid registration number for a CD-ROM version of the 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, or 30th edition of Machinery's Handbook or have not previously subscribed to the MH29 or MH30 eBook version, then you cannot use this Upgrade. Instead, you need to purchase the full (new) Machinery's Handbook 31 Digital Edition.
The Machinery's Handbook 31 Digital Edition Upgrade includes the complete contents of the print edition, plus Digital Edition-only material, added indexes, and the complete contents of the Machinery's Handbook Guide. Usable on your PC or Mac laptop or desktop, iPhone, iPad, and Android device, it provides scalable viewing, printing of specific pages and tables, and quick access to the information you need, via thousands of clickable links and global searching.
The Machinery’s Handbook Digital Edition Upgrade includes:
- The complete contents of the printed Machinery’s Handbook 31st Edition, which has grown by nearly 100 pages with thousands of revisions and updates since the last edition.
- Nearly 800 pages of additional and archival content—still useful and interesting text, tables, and figures—extracted over time from previous editions of the Handbook.
- Table of contents and indexes for material only available in the Digital Edition, as well as useful standalone indexes of standards and materials throughout this expanded edition.
- The complete contents of the companion volume Guide to the Use of Tables and Formulas in the Machinery’s Handbook, 31st Edition, with handy links to Digital Edition pages.
With the versatile Digital Edition, you can:
- View and print pages the same as those in the printed books.
- Zoom to magnify pages for a detailed view of complex data.
- Access information you need with quick navigation aids: thousands of clickable links in the contents, text, and indexes.
- Your choice of online and offline viewing options on your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices (download of provided reader required for offline viewing applications).*
*Installation Notes: While we have eliminated the need for a CD-ROM drive, an Internet connection still is required for the initial setup of your Machinery’s Handbook 31 Digital Edition. This package includes setup instructions and your unique registration number. Again, this Upgrade version also requires previous ownership of a Machinery's Handbook CD-ROM or eBook subscription.
Have a group that needs access to the extensive resources of the Handbook?
Click on the "Resources" tab directly above for information on
multiuser digital edition pricing.
- Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Properties, Treatment, and Testing of Materials
- Dimensioning, Gaging, and Measuring
- Tooling and Toolmaking • Machining Operations
- Manufacturing Processes
- Threads and Threading
- Gears, Splines, and Cams
- Machine Elements
- Measuring Units
- Index of Standards
- Index of Materials
- Additional in the Digital Edition: Guide to Machinery's Handbook, 31stEdition
- Digital Edition Index
- ISBN: 9780831139315
- Pages 4200 Pages, E-Book
- Published Date: March, 2020