You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Certification & Accreditation
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Managing Factory Maintenance,
Second Edition, CD-ROM PDF
We are sorry, but the CD-ROM version of this title is no longer available.
For the eBook version, click here.
For the print book, click here.
Tap into Joel Levitt's vast array of experience and learn how to improve almost any aspect of your maintenance organization (including your own abilities)! Managing Factory Maintenance, Second Edition (CD-ROM in PDF) is a classic that educates readers about the globalization of production and the changing of the guard of maintenance leadership, and then gives them real usable ideas to aid in these areas.
Completely reorganized for the second edition, the material is presented within the context of major sections. Managing Factory Maintenance, Second Edition tells the story of maintenance management in factory settings. It provides coverage of potential problems and new opportunities, what bosses really want, specifics for improvement of maintenance and production, World Class Maintenance Management revisited and revised, quality improvement, complete coverage of current maintenance practices, processes, process aids, interfaces and strategies, as well as personal and personnel development strategies.
- Contains a specialized glossary so users can more easily understand the
specialized language of factory maintenance.
- Provides specific “how-to” tips and concrete techniques and examples for continuous improvement.
- Updates the 20 steps to world class maintenance to include the 6 areas of focus for world class maintenance.
- Includes a completely updated maintenance evaluation questionnaire that
reflects new techniques and technologies.
- Breaks down and explains the three-team approach to maintenance work.
- Offers new sections on: managing shutdowns, craft training, and communications.
- Contains major revisions to the RCM discussion and includes a new discussion about PMO.
Requirements: The CD-ROM is compatible with most Microsoft Windows operating systems from Windows 98 to Windows 8 and 8 Pro. The product requires Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. The CD-ROM should operate with corresponding Windows-compatible hardware, including desktops, notebooks, laptops, netbooks and tablet computers. Internet access is required for product activation. PLEASE NOTE: The CD-ROM version is not compatible with Windows 8 RT, smart phones and tablets including the iPhone, iPad, Android devices and/or ebook readers such as Kindle, Nook or the Sony Wi-Fi E-Reader. For such applications, check out the ebook version.
Joel Levitt is known worldwide as a leading educator in maintenance management. He has trained more than 17,000 maintenance professionals from thousands of organizations in 25 countries. He has more than 30 years of experience in many facets of maintenance. Since 1980, he has been president of Springfield Resources, a management/consulting firm servicing clients on a wide range of maintenance issues.
Levitt is a frequent speaker at maintenance and engineering conferences, has published dozens of articles on the subject, as well as a number of successful books, including the Complete Guide to Preventive and Predictive Maintenance; The Handbook of Maintenance Management; Lean Maintenance; and Managing Maintenance Shutdowns and Outages.
- What is the Context for Managing Maintenance?
- Evaluating Current Maintenance Practices
- Maintenance Processes
- Maintenance Process Aids
- Maintenance Strategies: Approaches to Deterioration
- Maintenance Interfaces: Where Does Maintenance Fit In?
- Personal and Personnel Development
- ISBN: 9780831132552
- Pages 320 Pages, Digital CD
- Published Date: June, 2005
Related ProductsHere are some other top products we suggest you may find of interest: