You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Certification & Accreditation
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Mathematics at Work, Fourth Edition
Henry H. Ryffel, Robert E. Green, Holbrook L. Horton, and Edward Messal
Note: There is no ebook version of this title.
Mathematics at Work, Fourth Edition retains the original purpose which has made this book such a large success through each previous edition: to effectively help its readers solve a wide array of mathematical problems specifically related to mechanical work. Aside from its unique compilation of mathematical problems, this book is renowned for its ability to duplicate, as far as possible, personal instruction. Its usefulness as a self-learning guide for the mathematics of mechanical problems is therefore unexcelled.
The entire text has been carefully reviewed and edited where necessary for greater clarity and accuracy. Includes new problem materials. At the request of many users, it now includes trigonometric and common logarithm tables.
- Basic Mathematical Principles
- Right-and Oblique-angled Triangle Problems
- Problems Relating to Tapers and Angles
- Problems Involving Arcs, Circles and Vees
- Use of Approximate Formulas
- Problems in Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Gear Ratio Problems
- Methods and Formulas for Special Conditions
- Miscellaneous Problems and Refresher Questions
- Mathematical Tables
- ISBN: 9780831130831
- Pages Softcover
- Published Date: June, 1999