You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Certification & Accreditation
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Total Productive Maintenance, Second Edition
This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 to 14 days.
Looking for an eBook version? Click here.
Completely revised and updated, this new edition of a classic reference focuses on the financial approach to the subject—a methodology that produces quantifiable results allowing a TPM program to be sustainable. And while clarifying what TPM is and what it is not, it clearly presents the economic value of TPM and shows how to calculate the Return on Investment (ROI) that a company can expect. It is the perfect resource for anyone who is considering implementing TPM or looking for ways of improving their current process.
- Various case studies that show how to explain the value of OEE to everyone in the organization, from the senior executive to the shop floor personnel.
- OEE discussions showing how to “dollarize” results and present the financial terms to executive financial personnel.
- A clarification of the goals and objectives of TPM, allowing TPM Champions to clearly present a TPM business case to their organizations.
- Explanations of the pitfalls that may be encountered during TPM implementation and how to avoid or correct these problems.
Joel Levitt is known worldwide as a leading educator in maintenance management. He has trained more than 17,000 maintenance professionals from thousands of organizations in 25 countries. He has more than 30 years of experience in many facets of maintenance. Since 1980, he has been president of Springfield Resources, a management/consulting firm servicing clients on a wide range of maintenance issues. Levitt is a frequent speaker at maintenance and engineering conferences, has published dozens of articles on the subject, as well as a number of successful books, including the Complete Guide to Preventive and Predictive Maintenance; The Handbook of Maintenance Management; Lean Maintenance; Managing Factory Maintenance: and Managing Maintenance Shutdowns and Outages.
- The History and Impact of Total Productive Maintenance
- Defining Equipment Losses
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Activities Before TPM
- Developing the TPM Implementation Plan
- Preventive Maintenance
- Maintenance Inventory Controls
- Improving Maintenance Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Maintenance Information Systems
- Capacity Assurance Technicians
- Total Economic Maintenance
- Team-Based Maintenance
- Performance Indicators for TPM
- The Future of TPM
- Maintaining the TPM Vision
- ISBN: 9780831131722
- Pages 224 Pages, Softcover
- Published Date: June, 2004