You have no items in your shopping cart.
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Workbook to accompany Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices, Second Edition
Ramesh Gulati and Christopher Mears
This is the workbook. Looking for the main book? Click here.
Looking for the eBook version? Click here.
The softbound Workbook to Accompany Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices, Second Edition is the ideal guide for readers of Ramesh Gulati's Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices, 2nd Edition, as well as for students in a classroom or seminar/workshop setting.
- Each chapter provides extensive Powerpoint-style summaries of important vocabulary and essential concepts, in a format that encourages students to write additional notes and evaluations of the content.
- Includes reviews of chapter objectives and summaries.
- Provides readers with answers to the main text's assessment exercises as well as additional questions to direct their study.
- Each chapter concludes with a set of independent research questions; these questions help readers expand their understanding of the content as they prepare to apply best practices.
Instructor's materials (.ppt slides & solutions) are available. Instructors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ramesh Gulati is Asset Management and Reliability Planning Manager with the Aerospace Testing Alliance at Arnold Engineering Development Center (AEDC), Arnold AFB, TN. He is responsible for creating a reliability culture across AEDC and for building and designing reliability into new systems. Previously, he held various maintenance, engineering, and management positions at AEDC, Carrier Air Conditioning Corp., True Temper Corp., Bethlehem Steel, and Heavy Engineering Corporation’s Foundry Forge Plant.
Ramesh is a Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP), Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE), and a registered Professional Engineer (PE). He holds BSME, MSIE, and MBA degrees, is very active in professional societies and has authored many professional papers. Currently, for SMRP, he serves as Certification Committee chair and was director of Certification and Standards, Best Practices, Body of Knowledge, and a Board member. He also serves as an advisory Board member for the University of Tennessee’s Reliability & Maintenance Center (RMC). He is a member of Association of Maintenance Professionals (AMP) and a Fellow of the Institute of Industrial Engineering (IIE). Recently, Ramesh served as a U.S. delegate to the ISO/PC251 committee, supporting development of a new Asset Management Standard.
- ISBN: 9780831134358
- Pages 264 Pages, Softcover
- Published Date: December, 2013