You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Certification & Accreditation
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Gas Engineers Handbook
C. George Segeler
This book is no longer in print or available on a CD-ROM.
For an eBook version of this title, click here.
Gas Engineers Handbook is a giant reference sponsored by the American Gas Association and written by a staff of 150 specialists. It answers any general or specific engineering information requirement in regard to natural, liquefied petroleum, and manufactured gases.
- Presents in concise, orderly fashion all "working" facts and data on fuel gases needed by engineers, industry and government personnel.
- Brings together in one volume and 125 chapters all conceivable engineering methods and operating data of the entire gas industry, from source to burner.
- Tables, graphs, charts, equations, and illustrations clarify and illuminate a text that is crammed with the kind of information that is virtually unobtainable elsewhere.
Requirements: The CD-ROM is compatible with most Microsoft Windows operating systems from Windows 98 to Windows 8 and 8 Pro. The product requires Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. The CD-ROM should operate with corresponding Windows-compatible hardware, including desktops, notebooks, laptops, netbooks and tablet computers. Internet access is required for product activation. PLEASE NOTE: The CD-ROM version is not compatible with Windows 8 RT, smart phones and tablets including the iPhone, iPad, Android devices and/or ebook readers such as Kindle, Nook or the Sony Wi-Fi E-Reader. For such applications, check out the ebook version (link above).
- Fuels, Combustion and Heat Transfer
- Production and Conditioning of Manufactured Gas
- Production, Gathering, and Handling of Liquefied Petroleum Gases
- Gas Testing
- Gas Measurement
- Transmission of Gas
- Distribution of Gas
- Storage of Gas
- Utilization of Gas
- Chemicals from Natural Gas
- Electrical Applications in the Gas Industry
- ISBN: 9780831133870
- Pages Digital CD
- Published Date: June, 2005