You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Certification & Accreditation
Construction and Design
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Shop & Tools
- Machinery's Handbook
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing Industry
- Metalworking & Welding
Inspection and Gaging, Sixth Edition
Clifford K Kennedy Steven D Bond Edward G Hoffman
This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 to 14 days.
Note: There is no ebook version of this title.
Concise yet comprehensive, this highly acclaimed training manual and reference provides the many phases of inspection work and their application to today's manufacturing operations through a practical down-to-earth presentation.
- Discusses a range of manual and automatic measuring devices along with their specific functions and the specialized functions involved in their use.
- Analyzes the methods and duties of inspectors.
- Appropriate for use by inspection supervisors, plant managers, quality control engineers and subcontractors.
- Includes SPC and other data analysis methods for manufacturing applications.
- Provides detailed discussions of available measuring and quantitative systems.
- Compares important measuring and gaging systems.
- The Need and Function of Inspection in Industry
- How Specifications Aid the Inspector
- Tolerances and Allowances
- How Standards Aid the Inspection
- Basic Principles and Techniques of Measurement
- Comparison and Fixed Gages
- Surface Plate Methods and Equipment
- Optical Measuring and Inspection Equipment
- Gaging and Inspection of Screw Threads
- Special Measuring and Inspection Problems
- Gage Checking and Calibration
- Measuring in Millionths
- Coordinate Measuring Machines
- Automatic Gaging
- Nondestructive Testing
- ISBN: 9780831111496
- Pages 654 Pages, Softcover
- Published Date: June, 1987